Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post Secondary

Darling readers,

I know I haven't written in awhile, and I know that this is going to be WORST post ever to be my 'updated post' but I need to vent.

I cannot stand people who have never been to post secondary school and yet seem to think they know exactly what it is like, and try to make me feel guilty for doing homework!!! What is that? Who do you seriously think you are... I am paying thousands of dollars for my education, by myself, and I'm going to be paying it all back over the course of my life. If I can't text you back for a few hours, or talk on the phone, or go hang out, then suck it up! I don't particularily enjoy sitting at home doing homework by myself, or cancelling plans because this is the only time to get it done.

So, if you have a problem with my lack of social skills whilst I am in school, you can take it up with my GPA. Better yet, find me when I'm finished my degree, and if I can arrange time to talk to you from my porcelain pedestal I'll write it into my new fancy day planner. Because apparently I'm so snobby for being in post secondary and not having time for other people.

Yesh. Some people!


Annoyed Ruth much?


xo

1 comment:

Steph said...

you know what, i have no idea waht this is about, but i want to tell you that I'm proud of you for closing yourself up to get your school work done! I know it sucks and it sucks not doing the things you want (or apparently what others want) but it's the right thing to do!

xoxox