Thursday, December 15, 2011

2/2

Hey everyone,

So I did take this on Monday when I wrote my final exam but I have been slow in the blogging, my bad!!

The exam on Monday went awful and I came home a tired sad mess to say the least. I'm really hoping I am wrong and didn't fail! It'd be so wonderful to never have to do that course again. Pfft, Information Technology!

On a happier note, I got 87% on my religion final and came out with a 89% on that class. I also got my paper back from my personality psychology class and ended up with a 90%! So that's great, and I'm really happy about it all!



Lately I've really been trying to make some changes in my life and learn more about God and just my faith. It's interesting how as soon as a person tries to make positive change things can go so wrong. I've heard a few nasty things about me lately, and I'm starting to feel a bit drained.

This semester has been one of the most draining academically wise but also personally and emotionally. So many things went wrong and I'm feeling happy to wash my hands of it all.

So here is to a break, to a new semester, and to continuing forward in my positive changes!

Much love,
Ruth
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep staying positive Ruthie even if it seems like everyone else is going against you! It will all pay off :)