Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peace peace peace

Good afternoon,

How is everyone doing?! Hopefully just splendid! I mean we are experiencing early spring weather basically here in Edmonton, who couldn't be happy?

So, I know a lot of my posts lean towards a negative sense which is definitely something I am working on! So I thought I'd share some happy news today!

Lately I've really been experiencing major inner changes in my life and really feeling like I'm growing, as a women and as a Christian! I've been really digging deep and seeking God's will for my life and trying to remove things in my life that are hindering me from His will.

I saw this image on Facebook one night after I had been crying and dealing with some stuff. Yes, it's Disney, BUT it is so true! Even when things hurt from your past, you have to decide to use it for good; learn and grow.




I've been learning so much lately. I've been choosing to be a better person and learn from my mistakes. I'm not shoving them away for a rainy day anymore. Let me tell you, it has been so freeing! I haven't felt so happy and content and just 'full' in a long time. I can't wait to see where my journey is going to take me.

Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

Xoxo
-Ruthie


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: